Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L User Manual Guide - Pantech Vega Racer 2 is a smartphone Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich which comes with a screen measuring 4.8 inches with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels (314 ppi). Pantech Vega Racer 2 is powered by a 1.5GHz dual core processor, Adreno 225 GPU and 1GB of RAM.
Pantech Vega Racer 2 is also equipped with 16GB of internal memory plus microSD slot up to 32GB, 8 megapixel camera, 2 megapixel front camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, support 4G LTE network, and the battery capacity of 2020mAh.
Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L Smartphone Full Specifications :
- Available 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM, and support microSD, up to 32GBData: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, microUSB (MHL) v2.0
- Powered by Li-Ion 2020 mAh standard battery capacity
- Network: CDMA 800 / 1900, HSDPA 2100, LTE 800
- Supported by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset, Adreno 225
- Weight: 134.1 g
- Video: 1080p@30fps, LED video light
- Also equiped with 2 MP secondary camera
- Other specs and features: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS, HTML, Adobe Flash, A-GPS support, T-DMB TV tuner, TV-out (via MHL A/V link), Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, SNS applications MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV/DviX/XviD player, MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/AC3 player, Document viewer/editor Organizer Voice memo/dial/commands, Predictive text input.
Download Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L User Manual Guide Pdf click here.